Monday, May 5, 2014

Five Habits Challenge


Could you use some motivation and accountability when it comes to taking care of yourself?  I sure could!  There are 5 basic personal habits that I'm wanting to be more consistent with at this stage of my life.  Nothing crazy or too idealistic- just some basic things that make me feel better and more prepared to take on whatever comes each day...


Anyone is welcome to join me in this challenge.  The more the merrier!  I'll post the tracker and you can download it and print for free.  If you'd like to be part of the private facebook group I'll be creating for this challenge and be eligible to win the prize (your choice of Posh products worth the total sum of donations I receive minus tax and shipping) please donate $5 by clicking on the paypal link here:

 If you live near me and want to use cash or would like to mail a check that's fine too.  We can all support and encourage each other through the group!  I'm really looking forward to it!  Here are some of the details:


And here's the tracker for the first challenge starting May 19th.  Who's in??

1 comment: