Thursday, March 13, 2014

A Peel to Me!

I can't explain how much I'm in love with the bright invigorating scent of this body scrub.  Especially first thing in the morning- it really wakes me up and lifts my mood.  The fragrance is sparkling citrus mimosa and the key ingredients are sugar, salt, citrus essential oils, and real citrus zest.  
It's not recommended for face (I actually tried just a little with warm water though, scrubbed very lightly, and it was amazing!)
The benefits are astringent-like: tightening, brightening, and energizing, with a boost of vitamin C for your skin as well.  It's not drying.  It feels similar to the other sugar scrubs, just slightly more aggressive.  I go out of my way to use this stuff.  Even if it's just a little bit on my hands every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment