Thursday, March 27, 2014

Let's Talk Feet


 Getting my feet soft and smooth has been one of my favorite things about discovering Perfectly Posh.  I go barefoot, wear flip-flops, and sandals.  A lot.  The Rubby Scrubby is a must for me.  If I could only choose one foot product, this one is it.  It's a peppermint exfoliator stick in a hard soap base that contains shea butter and coconut oil.  After soaking my feet (or toward the end of a bath or shower, while my feet are still wet) I scrub the calloused areas with this stick- focusing on the outer edge of my big toe and my heals.  It starts to lather a bit, and at this point I like to give my feet a quick 30 second massage and enjoy the strong peppermint scent.  Then rinse.  Easy and effective!  
*I store the stick with the lid just barely set on top so it can air dry in-between uses
The Soothing Stick is really becoming useful now that it's heating up outside.  This is a great little companion to the Rubby Scrubby, especially if you scrub your feet in the morning or right before you put on flip-flops or cute strappy shoes.  I would call it a moisturizing foot deodorant.  The soothing stick also has the same strong peppermint scent which helps that pleasant cool tingly feeling last longer, but the biggest benefit is that it keeps my feet from getting sweaty or slippery feeling while moisturizing them at the same time.  Body butter on my feet is nice at night when I'm heading straight to bed, but the Soothing Stick works super well for going straight to sandals.  It contains cornstarch and shea butter.  And honestly, peppermint is the best combatant that exists for foot odor!  I think I just might give this pair to my teenage son for his birthday next month ;)
If you REALLY want to pamper your feet for a special occasion (or just because you deserve it), these other fun products will certainly help you out:
 
*Before scrubbing, dissolve a peppermint Fabulous Fizzy tablet into some warm water and soak your feet for 7-10 minutes.
  
*Could your feet use some really intense repair?  Give the peppermint/aloe/marshmallow Pink Putty foot mask a try for 15 minutes while you enjoy some relaxation time with your feet up!  

*If you need a quick makeover for your feet during the day or on the go, just spray the moisture-rich peppermint Twinkle Toes mist on for on-the-spot relief.  This dries instantly but contains hydrating macadamia and avocado oils to nourish skin and give it a healthy sheen.
If you decide to buy the entire Play Footsie line, you'll get to pick an additional product (up to $12 value) for FREE!  Like my favorite item, the Healer, or the wonderful lemony Cuticle Cutie.


No comments:

Post a Comment