Saturday, March 15, 2014

Wakey Wakey!

 I used the Wakey Wakey stick to help get my tired self out of bed and go on a run this morning.  I know if I don't get up and exercise first thing in the morning (and I mean FIRST thing- like roll out of bed, tie my shoes, and get out the door before anyone sees me) my chances of actually doing it that day drop dramatically. 

I liked this.  I'm a big fan of peppermint oil- the way it smells, the way it eases stress and tension headaches, and the bold clean scent.  The smell of this stick wasn't overwhelmingly strong (I wish it was stronger, personally) but I liked the way it made my skin feel, except for the fact that it's greasier than the Healer stick.  I rubbed it on my temples, behind each ear down to my neck, on my lips and around my nose so I could smell it more.  The slightly cool feeling lasted while I was outside the next hour, especially with the breeze blowing on me.  It was really refreshing in combination with the warming morning sun.  The black pepper oil in it is supposed to help dilate blood vessels and ease headaches.  I might need this for my kids (and myself some days!) during homework time.
Key ingredients are shea butter, peppermint oil, and black pepper oil.

(It's a beautiful day, by the way.  I'm so glad I got out there in the fresh air and took time to notice and inhale the scent from all the blooming citrus and acacia trees at their peak!)

No comments:

Post a Comment