Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Welcome!

Thanks for visiting!  This site is dedicated to showcasing the amazing line of pampering products that I love using on my skin every day.  Why Perfectly Posh?  Posh products are made in the USA with quality gentle ingredients like natural butters and essential oils, without cheap fillers or animal testing.  Many of their products are gluten free and/or vegan and they take intentional steps to minimize environmental impact (like biodegradable cornstarch packing peanuts).  Posh is a unique fast-growing company I truly feel good about supporting.   Their 7 stated values are: 

Innovation

Creativity

Energy

Fun

Honesty

Respect

Passion


I have seen real-life examples of each of these characteristics as I have used the products and interacted with the incredible people that comprise this company.  I encourage you to read the labels for yourself and give Posh a try!  You deserve to be pampered with the best so you can continue to do all that you do to take care of those around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment