Thursday, March 20, 2014

Hey, Honey! New Personal Favorite!

Sometimes you just have to give something a try before you'll have any idea you'll fall in love.  This hand creme is incredible.  It doesn't yet come in a convenient little tube like the others for your purse or traveling.  It comes in a little tub with a screw-on lid (like a half-size skindelicious).  It has the same basic formula as the Big Fat Yummy Hand Cremes (coconut oil and apricot kernal oil) but with the addition of honey, so it's just slightly richer.  It works SO well.  I will not be without this one from now on.
To be honest, it doesn't smell like lemon and honey to me.  Well, I guess it kind of does.  But if I had to describe the scent with my eyes closed I would say it smells like rainbow sherbet, or maybe a lemon raspberry sorbet.  Whatever.  It's fantastic smelling.  It's very soothing and the honey is healing.  LOVE LOVE LOVE!  It's a must-try, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment