Friday, March 14, 2014

The Healer Skin Stick


 The healer is my favorite product from Posh because I've never seen or used anything like it.  It's a simple idea... a shea butter body stick, but it has SO many practical uses!  Living in the desert, it's become my best friend.  My favorite use for the healer is swiping it under my eyes before bedtime.  It keeps that area nice and supple the entire night.  Using it in combination with the Sweet Young Thing Serum the last month or so, I've noticed BIG improvements in the fine lines and creases around my eyes.  

I've also seen it work great on my 2 kids who have eczema-like dry skin on the backs of their hands.  It can be used on chapped lips, mild burns, including sunburns (think of how easy it will be to swipe on and help heal that occasional red nose during the summer!) dark spots or discolorations, scars, irritated skin including abrasions, and chapped lips.  At the start of a cold or allergy season, use it often around your nose area to protect that skin from getting red and sore.  There are some who buy a separate stick to use solely on baby diaper rash because it works great for that too.
The Healer contains pure shea butter, and just a touch of orange and vanilla essential oils. It smells very light and soothing, faintly of an orange starburst candy. Another bonus is that because it's so gentle, you can use it as often as you need.  You don't have to worry about it clogging pores either. I'm stocking up on this one so I never have to be without it (even though it seems to be lasting an awfully long time for how much I use it). When your skin needs a little extra soothing, it's wise to put the very best ingredients on it.  There's a reason this is the company's #1 product.  Try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment