Saturday, March 15, 2014

Rain Mask

I LOVE this brand new mask!  It's a super hydrating treat.  I put it on last night after washing my face and left in on for about an hour while my husband and I watched a movie.  It's invisible and it didn't make my face feel tight and stiff like other masks when it dried.  I nearly forgot I had it on.  The best part was washing it off.  I kept rubbing it into my skin as I was splashing the water on it because it got really soft and silky and I didn't want it to wash away too fast.  Followed it up with some Sweet Dreams night creme and my face was incredibly soft!
I wasn't really drawn to trying this mask at first because I've never been a huge fan of rose scent.  I've always associated the smell with old-fashioned things and grandmas.  I love grandmas... just haven't wanted to smell like them ;)  I have to admit, though, the reworking of it- giving it a vintage appeal and a modern update by adding the touch of citrus- really works for me!  I'm finding a new appreciation for it.  Mostly, I just love how it makes my skin feel.
I think I'm going to become very attached to this one.  It's comforting and soothing.  It makes me feel like I'm really doing something healthy for my skin.  Maybe I'll put it on for a whole hour once a week while I deep condition my hair and make myself read or watch a movie while I'm waiting.  I like this idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment