Monday, March 31, 2014

Snarky Bars

These soapy shea butter bars are serious scrubbers!  Do you like that feeling when someone scratches your back?  My husband is constantly asking for a back scratch and I hate doing it because apparently I can never do it hard enough, even when my fingernails feel like they're going to fall off!  I tried the snarky on his wet back the other day and he was in heaven.  Problem solved.  (And yes, I loved it too- though it had to be done with a lighter hand)
Works amazing on feet... anywhere you can stand it.  Don't try it on your face though, the thought makes me cringe.  Cool thing about exfoliating with these bars is that they're loaded with shea butter to soften you up as you scrub.  I'm really loving this unique product.  And I haven't even got to the smell yet.  Both of the scents are incredible.  Intoxicating really.  Can't decide which one I like better!  Classic or Brazilian Bombshell...

No comments:

Post a Comment